As previously communicated to the industry, the ECB will be conducting a stress test on climate-related risks in 2022. Starting from March 2022, banks will be required to disclose quantitative information on their exposure to climate-related risks, covering both physical and transition risk; and qualitative information on their exposure to wider ESG risks. Please join our session where we will take a closer look at the supervisor’s expectations and giving you practical advice on how to comply with them.
- Herve Phaure, Credit Risk Leader – Deloitte France
- Stefan Ebenfeld, Risk Advisory Director – Deloitte Germany
- Ute Schoeggl, Risk Advisory Director – Deloitte Austria
Deloitte Banking Risk & Regulatory Academy III
What’s new on the Supervisor’s agenda? How to live with CRR3? How to prepare for the 2022 ECB Climate Risk Stress Test? Join us at the Deloitte Risk & Regulatory Academy and get your questions answered! 5 days - 5 webinars - 2000+ participants from all around Europe, driven by our best subject matter experts, once again we will navigate through the galaxy of Risk & Regulatory. Book your space now!
This event is for You if you
- want to know the latest developments and the future outlook of banking risk & regulatory;
- want to learn about practices and solutions from all around Europe;
- want to get practical advice on how to navigate in the more and more complex risk & regulatory environment.
Register for our free of charge webinars!
Day 1 | 6-Dec 10:00-11:00 CET: What’s new on the regulatory and supervisory agenda?
Day 2 | 7-Dec 10:00-11:00 CET: Living with CRR3 – How the new rules will affect banking?
Day 3 | 8-Dec 10:00-11:00 CET: How to prepare for the 2022 ECB Climate Risk Stress Test?
Day 4 | 9-Dec 10:00-11:00 CET: Digital transformation in credit process
Day 5 | 10-Dec 10:00-11:00 CET: Transfer pricing and the digital banking business model
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.