Move your analytical skills to a higher level
Do you have an analytical mindset, are you working with data a lot at work, be it as part of some SQL database, in Excel or in Tableau, and would you like to move further and start working on more complex projects? If yes, Data Science Academy is right for you.
- Within two weeks, we will solve together a real business problem.
- You will improve your SQL knowledge, gain insight into the Python language and its role in solving advanced tasks. You will also learn how to use Tableau for visualisation.
- As opposed to online courses, which concentrate on providing partial knowledge and skills, in DS Academy you will learn applying the knowledge in a single workflow to solve a real problem.
- Continuous individual consulting with lecturers
- You will obtain a number of key skills and knowledge to be able to realise end-to-end data and analytical projects.
- In the SQL database, you will be able to prepare and pre-process data.
- Using the Python programming language, you will learn quickly how to find your way around data, how to assess their relevance for the given business problem and perform required data transformations.
- Using the same tools, you will be able to apply a cluster analysis and selected binar classifiers to the relevant business issues and you will be able to assess the quality of the resulting data models.
- You will know the processes to fine-tune hyperparameters of data models and to treat a significant disproportion in predicted categories and you will learn to use the ensembling principle in data modelling.
- You will know how to deploy the created models in business practice and how to apply them to new data.
- You will know the basic principles of creating useful data visualisations in Tableau.
What you should know:
D-S Academy is intended for those willing to move from the beginner to the intermediate level in the data science. In order to take part in the course, you must have a basic knowledge of SQL and go through the online tutorial introducing you to the basis of Python (e.g. at https://www.learnpython.org/). You can test your knowledge in a simple test. We will be happy to provide you with recommendation on how to complete your knowledge before the course starts.
Pavel Milička, Analytics Information Management, Deloitte
Expert in the area of machine learning, predictive modeling, data analyses and data visualization in complex projects.
Jan Šutka, Analytics Information Management, Deloitte
Expert in the area of data processing, data analyses and subsequent visualisation. He has been involved in projects in the area of e-commerce, automotive, retail, telecommunications or services.
Eliška Valterová, Advanced Analytics Deloitte
Leading expert on data visualisation, dashboard creation and business intelligence. She has more than six years of experience in e-commerce, marketing and finance projects.
Date: 18.8.-26.8.2020, 4 lessons from 9:00 to 16:00 on the following dates: 18.8., 19.8., 25.8. and 26.8.2020.
Venue: Deloitte, Churchill I, Italská 2581/67, Praha 2
Participation fee: CZK 35,000 + 21% VAT, ie CZK 42,350 incl. VAT.
Data infrastructure will be provided by Deloitte; the training participants only need their notebooks in order to work on the tasks during the training session and at home or at work.
This course is a part of Data Science Academy.