Remote learning during the times of COVID-19:
Educational experts from Microsoft and Khan Academy
When everything is on hold and the world is at a halt, we at Deloitte firmly believe education is the last thing that should be at a standstill. Hence, through a series of #DeloitteForSchools webinars we are helping students to continue receive quality education. We are helping schools, universities and various educational institutes to realise their potential. Transfer of knowledge and education is easily achievable using today’s tools and technology, and we can make it happen. Various educational experts from Microsoft, Khan Academy and Deloitte Czech Republic will be the main panellists.
Be a part of the webinar on Thursday 14th May, from 10:00 to 11:30 (CET).
Key Touch Points
- Continuity of education through distance learning, online and interactive content
- Introduction of Khan Academy Platform
- Introduction of MS tools. (MS Teams, MS Whiteboard, MS Forms)
- Tips & tricks for teachers and school directors
- Expert opinions on making the best use of today's technology
- Future of education
Karel Klatovský, Microsoft CZ
Petra Jirůtková, Khan Academy CZ
Diana Rádl Rogerová, Deloitte CZ Managing partner
Jan Hejtmánek, Deloitte CZ Director
Get the most from the distance education and find out more about the Khan Academy and Microsoft platforms. Join Deloitte for Schools webcast series!