Augmented reality, cognitive technology or advanced analytics – how will they affect Industry 4.0? How will the whole segment change with the arrival of advanced smart and digital technologies? How do digital twins and smart factories work? Find answers to questions that accompany us on the way to transformation through innovations, join our free live stream, where we will discuss, together with our guests, the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation and the possibilities of integrating smart technologies and artificial intelligence into Industry 4.0. Meet the digital future and use technology to kick-start the innovation of your processes, production and business models.
Topics of the stream
- The state of Industry 4.0 in the Czech Republic
- Opportunities and challenges of digital transformation
- How smart/digital factory works
- Digital Twins in Industry 4.0
- The Internet of Things as a basis of Industry 4.0
- How will virtual and augmented reality change production and industry?
- Artificial intelligence, cognitive technology, robotics, advanced analytics: how to grasp the tools for digital transformation in your company
Carmelo Cinardi, VP and Emerging Markets GM, PTC
Robert Opletal, AR Business Development Manager, PTC
Roman Šedivý, IoT Sales Business Development Manager, PTC
Vladimír Hasch, Strategy and Operations Manager, Deloitte
Donovan Spronk, Analytics & Cognitive Tech Director, Deloitte
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.