The new normal of COVID-19 comes with increased regulatory expectations and accelerated digitalization, creating a new reality of Risk & Regulatory we need to navigate.
During the Deloitte Risk & Regulatory Academy, our best subject matter experts from around Central and Western Europe will make an attempt to cover all the important aspects and give you practical advice, so you can navigate with confidence in the new reality.
Register for the webinars and get skilled!
AGENDA DAY 1 – 5 │ 23-27th NOVEMBER 2020
Day 1 │ 23rd November, 10:00 - 12:00 CET
- CREDIT RISK
- IFRS 9 in COVID-19: Staging, provisioning and the end of the moratoria
- NPL management: COVID-19, definition of default and NPL management
- Model Implications - IFRS 9 and IRB: Has the time come to redevelop or recalibrate our models?
Day 2 │ 24th November, 10:00 - 12:00 CET
- BASEL IV
- How is COVID-19 affecting the implementation schedule of Basel?
- How is Basel IV affecting risk measurement and model development for the bank?
- How is the comparison evolving between standardized and IRB approach?
- The role of RegTech
Day 3 │ 25th November, 10:00 - 12:00 CET
- SUPERVISION (SSM/SRB)
- What has been and what is expected to be the response of the Supervisors to COVID-19?
- Updated ICAAP/ILAAP to reflect the COVID-19 impact
- EBA Stress Test 2021
- Updated recovery plan to address the COVID-19 crisis
- Resolution plan and resolution playbook
Day 4 │ 26th November, 10:00 - 12:00 CET
- A new perspective to interest rate risk
- FRTB - THE COMPLEXITY OF MARKET RISK IN A VOLATILE ENVIRONMENT
- The challenge to adopt the FRTB framework in 12 months
- The challenge to implement the technology framework
- IBOR – TRANSITION TO A NEW REALITY
Day 5 │ 27th November, 10:00 - 12:00 CET
- NON-FINANCIAL RISK – THE NEW DIMENSION
- Digitize Finance: Approaches and technological enablement in the CFO domain
- AML and financial crime: New directives facing a new reality
- Sustainable Finance
- Cloud: Services in the cloud
An access link will be sent to you before the beginning of the webcast.
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.