The last 12 months have been a period of intense work for all treasury & finance managers. The outburst of the Covid-19 pandemic resulted in the need to pay more attention to liquidity and counterparties’ credit risk as well as to move a significant part of processes into remote mode. As a result, companies have noticed the need to speed up the digitization of their treasury functions.
During the webinar experts from Deloitte and Kyriba will discuss how finance & treasury managers can adapt their functions to a new, more digital environment.
Agenda (Deloitte / Kyriba):
- Key challenges faced by treasury departments in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic:
- lack of real-time holistic view on the cash position and no automatic cash reconciliation across various bank accounts;
- delayed and inaccurate view on the status of receivables and payables;
- difficulties in reconciliation between accounting and payment systems;
- lack of active and timely management of working capital;
- limited verification of creditworthiness of counterparties.
- Would the implementation of a treasury management IT system increase the efficiency of my treasury department? How to perform an initial evaluation?
- How can IT solutions support creating a more efficient treasury function? Kyriba
- access to cash balance information in real-time;
- solutions supporting accurate cash forecasting;
- automation of the payments processes.
Director of Sales, CEE & Turkey, Kyriba
With a solid track record in banking and financial technology, gained from deep exposure to international banks and global technology companies, Ionut is now managing Kyriba growth and operations in Central Eastern Europe. He has spent the last 2 years working in Warsaw and is currently located in Bucharest.