During this webinar we will look at the use of technology to support the operations of the in-house legal teams, both today and into the future.
The rapidly changing business landscape has intensified pressure on legal departments to increase efficiencies and deliver greater value to the business. This ever-faster pace of change is not expected to let up. Recent innovations in talent, processes, and technology are shaping the future of legal departments. This transformation journey gained further momentum due to the pandemic, once the companies’ need for reimagining organizational flows turned into a matter of resilience.
- How can technology help in-house legal teams handle the increased workload and free resources to focus on valuable strategic priorities?
- Can the digital acceleration in other areas be leveraged to enhance legal processes?
- What are some of the key steps to take to successfully implement new technologies?
We would like to invite you to join us on 06 October 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CET/11:00 a.m. EET when we will address these, and other, practical topics around using technology to support the operations of the in-house legal teams both today, and into the future.
- Legal delivery models enabled by technology
- Types of legal technology
- Transformation journey of in-house legal teams
- Practical aspects of legal technology implementation projects
- Measuring success
An access link will be sent to you before the beginning of the webcast.
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.