Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies are gaining ever-stronger traction and are gradually becoming an integral part of business. Companies are looking at AI to conduct a growing range of activities, from credit scoring to product pricing. The rapid development of AI has triggered a wave of regulatory initiatives, including the EU AI Act, the EU AI Liability Directive, and is impacted by other legislative developments, such as the EU Product Liability and Representative Actions Directives. The envisaged changes will likely affect both companies established in the EU and those in third countries that operate in the EU.
Please join us on 13 June, Tuesday, at 10:00 a.m. CET when we will discuss the regulatory framework around AI and the potential implications for businesses.
- EU Artificial Intelligence Act & AI Liability Directive – overview and the business implications
- Software Liability legislative changes brought about by the New Product Liability Directive and the Representative Action Directive
- Lili Albert, Senior Associate, Deloitte Legal Hungary
- Silvia Axinescu, Senior Managing Associate, Reff & Associates | Deloitte Legal Romania
- Mihnea Galgotiu-Sararu, Partner, Reff & Associates | Deloitte Legal Romania
- Mateusz Ordyk, Partner, Deloitte Legal Poland
- Lorena Rosia, Managing Associate, Reff & Associates | Deloitte Legal Romania
- Petra Veznikova, Managing Associate, Deloitte Legal Czech Republic
- Sergiu Zaharia, Director, Risk Advisory, Deloitte Romania
- Gregor Strojin, a lawyer, specialized in the regulation of AI, and Vice-chair of the Committee on the Artificial Intelligence, established within the Council of Europe
We look forward to welcoming you to this webinar!
Participation in this webinar is free of charge and by invitation only. Please note that the webinar will be held in English.
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.