From professional background history to culture fit, we all know that there are a lot of boxes to be checked during the recruitment process, in order to find the right job candidate for a certain role. One of the most important steps of the screening process is the pre-employment background check.
When you are selecting your business partner, a target company to acquire or a vendor, your risk is to be associated with the third parties’ reputation. A background check can sustain the reputation, stability and trust of your business.
Join this interactive webinar to hear from a panel of subject matter experts to find out how background checks can protect your business.
This webinar explores:
- The difference between a pre-employment screening and a background check;
- Benefits and importance of conducting background checks;
- How long does it take to perform a background check;
- Frequency of performing background checks;
- Legislation that applies to conducting background checks;
- Risks of not having a background check process in place;
- Who can perform a background check.
Alina Badea, Senior Associate, Financial Advisory, Forensic, Deloitte
Alexandra Nisipeanu, Senior Associate, Financial Advisory, Forensic, Deloitte
Denisa Simion, Manager, Financial Advisory, Forensic, Deloitte
Alexandru Nae, Assistant Director, Financial Advisory, Forensic, Deloitte
Participation in this webinar is free of charge and by registration only. Please note that the webinar will be held in English.
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.