How can companies achieve speed and efficiency gains throughout the contract life cycle without sacrificing financial governance and legal risk management controls?
Why is it worth your while?
Companies are finding it difficult to manage hundreds or thousands of vendor, supplier, customer, and employee contracts, in an increasingly complex global economy. The last pandemic introduced unprecedented new challenges highlighting the demand for a faster and more efficient contracting process through implementing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) as a critical enabler.
However, business units’ stakeholders typically want fast and efficient contract cycle times, whereas finance stakeholders usually look for governance around contract pricing and revenue. And legal stakeholders are concerned with legal risk management. Instead of competing internally for these priorities is it possible for companies to have all three at once? CLM automation is the answer, isn’t it? Yes, and there is some great CLM technology available — but regardless of your size and industry, there are some fundamentals to give your CLM transformation the best chance of success.
We have the pleasure to invite you to a webinar happening 26th of September 2023 from 10:00 – 11:00 CET, where our experts from Risk Advisory and Legal will answer that question and explain practical ways how to approach the optimization of your contract life cycle management processes into Intelligent CLM.
What will we talk about?
During the webinar Deloitte expert through real case scenarios will share our experience from the CLM System Implementation projects covering the following topics:
- Common CLM challenges and problem areas, including contract volume, manual and repetitive processes, and poor contract visibility and post-execution analytics.
- How CLM technology can streamline contracting and contract performance processes and mitigate risks arising from contractual language and contract performance.
- Practical implementation considerations, including upfront planning, phased rollouts, and sprints, change management, and user adoption.
We look forward to meeting you on 26th of September 2023.
- Lorena Roșia - Managing Associate, Reff & Associates
- Piotr Polak - Director, Risk Advisory
- Mateusz Ordyk - Director, Tax & Legal
- Patrycja Karczmarczyk - Manager, Risk Advisory
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.