The cybersecurity architect is responsible for the design and subsequent implementation of security measures with the aim of providing a secure architecture of the information and communication system. The person has to be qualified and must demonstrate professional competence.
The course will present to you the elements of implementation and operation of the information security management system under the Act on Cyber Security (Act No. 181/2014 Coll.) and Decree No. 82/2018 Coll., on Cyber Security. In the course, you will also familiarise yourself with the following principles:
- Design of information and communication systems architecture;
- Hardware components and tools;
- Security and risk management;
- Communication and network security;
- Identity and access management;
- Security testing and assessment; and
- Operation security.
The course concludes with a certification exam (test) and complies with all the requirements of the Act on Cyber Security; the graduates of the course will, therefore, meet the relevant legislative requirements. The course is fully compliant with ISO 17024.
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with the Act on Cyber Security (system and asset scope, security documentation, organisational and technical measures)
- ISMS security policies and their impact on technical measures
- Asset and risk management (risk management plan, design and implementation of risk management measures, risk and vulnerability criteria)
- Organisational security (role determination)
- Security requirements for individual elements of ISMS
- Implementation and operation of ISMS
Vladimír Karas began working in cybersecurity in the mid-1990s. Currently, he is a certified ISMS lead auditor, a lecturer and auditor under the Act on Cyber Security, an ITSM lecturer in accordance with ISO 2000-1 and ITIL-4, a lecturer and auditor under ISO 22301, and a certified GDPR DPO lecturer.
Date and time: 13. and 14. 4. 2022, from 9 am to 5 pm. Certification exam (test): 14. 4. 2022, from 5 pm to 7 pm.
Venue: Deloitte, Churchill I, Italská 2581/67, Prague 2
Registration fee: CZK 13 000 + 21 % VAT, CZK 15 730,00 incl. VAT