How to increase the strategic impact of HR using data
What employees do we need and what people should we hire to make sure they stay in our company? What employees leave us the most often and why? What aspects of employee experience need to be improved to have a positive impact on the employees’ engagement and performance? If you are asking yourself the same questions, attend our Data-driven HR course and find out answers using HR analytics.
During the one-day HR analytics workshop you will obtain all the information necessary to successfully set off on your journey to data-driven HR and increase the probability that your decision will lead to a higher return on investments in your employees.
What topics will we tackle?
- HR analytics, its methods and metrics
- HR analytics in practice
- Where and how I can start
What will you get out from it?
- Knowledge of basic data sources, types of data and analytical procedures used for their analysis in HR analytics projects.
- Overview of data and information technology that is useful during the implementation of HR projects.
- Overview of the most frequently used HR metrics mapping the efficiency of basic HR processes in the organisation.
- Guidelines on how to approach the selection of HR metrics strategically.
- Detailed guidelines on how to calculate the business case for an HR analytics project.
- Overview of roles and competencies that are key for a successful realisation of HR analytics projects.
- Methodology of HR analytics projects from A to Z.
- Case studies that can be used as inspiration during the realisation of your own HR analytics projects.
- Information on your company’s readiness for implementing HR analytics.
Václav Plevka, Analytics Information Management, Deloitte
Václav is a data scientist having experience with the development and delivery of analytical solutions covering mathematical modelling, optimisation, predictive analytics and advanced visualisation. In the Automation and Information Management team, he is responsible for developing HR analytics.
Marcela Provazníková, Human Capital Consulting Manager at Deloitte
Marcela is a manager in the human capital consulting team at Deloitte Czech Republic. She worked as a manager in banking for more than 10 years. She has many years of experience in the area of setting up HR processes, identification and development of talent and setting up motivational schemes for various segments of the workforce. At Deloitte, she deals with leadership development, age management and strategic HR initiatives.
Date: 24 August 2020, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Venue: Deloitte, Churchill I, Italská 2581/67, Prague 2
Participant fee: CZK 7,500 + 21% VAT, ie CZK 9,075 incl. VAT.
This course is a part of Data Science Academy.