Agile methods represent a proven way of business transformation; at the same time, they support innovation and accelerate profitability growth. However, such a transformation of a traditional organisation model requires significant changes. Do you know how to effectively introduce agile methods in your business and what challenges may arise during this journey?
Sign up for our course and we will help you start your agile transformation and gain deep insight into the whole process!
After the training course, you will better understand the key values and principles that are essential for the agile approach. We will focus on the SCRUM framework and its fundamentals to explain how this approach increases the flexibility and efficiency of your business.
The content and language of the course will be tailored to the needs of the participants. In case that English-speaking participants sign up, the training will be held in English. Training materials are available in English only.
What will you learn?
- You will learn about the agile methodology’s key concepts;
- You will get to know the basics of the SCRUM methodology; we will show you some practical examples (roles, ceremonies, artefacts, etc.);
- Our experienced counsellors will share their tips based on proven agile practices of Deloitte.
What can you expect?
- You will learn the fundamentals of the agile methodology;
- You will find out what an agile manifesto is and how to set agile goals;
- We will highlight the differences between agile and waterfall project management;
- You will get acquainted with the basics and key elements of SCRUM;
- You will learn the principles of definition and subsequent use of various artefacts within agile and SCRUM methodologies (product backlog, sprint backlog, iteration, burn-down charts, etc.);
- You will learn how to set up and manage SCRUM ceremonies (backlog planning, sprint planning, daily meeting, sprint review and retrospective, etc.).
Anna Langerová | Consultant and Scrum Master | Deloitte Risk Advisory
Anna is a consultant in the Risk Advisory team focusing on project management, agile transformation or business and process analysis. She has experience with traditional projects and agile methodologies in various industries such as finance and automotive. Within her practice, she provides consultations in all phases of a project to agile teams as well as across entire organisations. In her roles, she assists clients with technical issues, implements the most relevant agile tools and modifies them according to the needs of agile teams so that they can be used to facilitate agile ceremonies. She is a holder of the Prince2, SAFe 5 Agilist and SAFe5 Scrum Master certificates.
Jakub Holl | Manager | Deloitte Risk Advisory
Jakub is a Manager at the Risk Advisory Department of Deloitte Czech Republic within the Operational Risks team. He possesses remarkable advisory and technical skills in the area of project management, project assurance, internal/IT audits and IT advisory projects. Jakub also has extensive experience with project activities of team management within projects; he provides consultations and participates in innovation and strategic projects in international companies throughout all industries both in the Czech Republic and abroad. He engages in project management from planning, audit, portfolio management and change and financial management to implementation and agile approach.
Date and time: 16. 9. 2021, from 10 am to 3 pm
Venue: Deloitte Churchill I, Italská 2581/67 Praha 2 - Vinohrady
Registration fee: CZK 4 900 + 21 % VAT, CZK 5 929 incl. VAT.