How to increase the strategic impact of HR using data?
What kind of employees do we need and which ones should we hire so that they stay in our firm? What kind of employees leave our firm most often and why? What aspects of employee experience should be improved in order to positively influence employee engagement and performance? If you are asking similar questions, take part in our Data-driven HR course and find the answers using HR analytics.
During an all-day HR analytics workshop you will get all the important information to start your journey towards “data-driven” HR and increase the probability that your decisions will lead to greater return on investments in your employees.
The workshop contents and language will be tailored to the needs of the participants. If English-speaking participants apply, the workshop will be held in English. The materials are only available in English.
What questions will we address?
- HR analytics, its methods and metrics.
- HR analytics in practice.
- Where and how I can start.
What will you gain?
- Knowledge of basic data sources, data types and analytical procedures used in HR analytics projects.
- Overview of data and information technologies that are useful for the realisation of HR projects.
- Overview of the most commonly used HR metrics mapping the efficiency of basic HR processes in the organisation.
- Instructions on the strategic approach to the selection of HR metrics.
- Detailed instructions on how to calculate a “business case” for an HR analytics project.
- Overview of roles and competences that are key for a successful implementation of HR analytics projects.
- Methodology of HR analytics projects from a to z.
- Case studies for inspiration during the implementation of your own HR analytics projects.
- Information on the level of your firm’s preparedness for the implementation of HR analytics.
Václav Plevka, Analytics & Cognitive, Deloitte
Václav is a data scientist with experience in the development and delivery of analytical solutions, including mathematical modelling, optimisation, predictive analytics or advanced visualisations. Within the Analytics & Cognitive team, he is responsible for the development of HR analytics.
Pavel Šimák, Director in the Human Capital Advisory Services at Deloitte
Pavel is a director in the human capital advisory and global shared service centre advisory at Deloitte Czech Republic. He has experience in many areas that come under the competence of the Shared service centres agenda, including feasibility, design, migration and operations optimisation studies. He is the co-author of a strategic HR concept focused on current workforce and labour market challenges.
Date and time: 20. 9. 2021, from 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: Deloitte, Churchill I, Italská 2581/67, Praha 2
Registration fee: CZK 7 500 Kč + 2 1% VAT, CZK 9 075 incl. VAT.