Take your analytical skills to the next level
Do you have an analytical mindset? Are you already using data at work as part of an SQL database, Excel or Tableau? Would you like to move on and start working on more complex projects? If so, Data Science Academy is here for you.
We will tailor the content and language of the training course to the participants’ needs. Training materials are available in English only.
How will the course take place?
- Over the course of 2 weeks, we will be solving a real business problem/project.
- You will improve your SQL knowledge, gain insight into the Python programming language and its role in solving more advanced tasks as well as learn to use Tableau for visualisations.
- You will be working with a user-friendly platform Keboola.
- In contrast to online courses, which are focused on the adoption of partial knowledge and skills, the DS Academy will teach you how to use this knowledge in a unified workflow while solving a real problem.
- You will be able to personally consult with the lecturers as needed.
What will you gain from the course?
- You will gain key knowledge and skills for solving complex data projects using the end-to-end principle.
- You will be able to prepare and pre-process data in an SQL database.
- With the help of Python, you will quickly find your bearings in the world of data: you will be able to assess their relevance for an assigned business problem and perform necessary data transformation.
- Using the same tools, you will be able to apply cluster analysis and selected binary classifiers; in addition, you will be capable of assessing the quality of the resulting data models from the statistical and business point of view.
- You will know how to debug hyperparameters of data models and address substantial disparities in predicted categories.
- You will know how to employ the created models in business practice and how to apply them to new data.
- You will know the basic principles of data visualisation in Tableau.
The Data Science Intermediate training course is intended for those who want to move from the beginner to the intermediate level in data science. To take part in the course, you need to know the basics of SQL and complete the online tutorial covering the basics of Python (e.g. Learn the Basics at https://www.learnpython.org/). We are ready to specify what knowledge you need before the start of the course.
Pavel Milička, Analytics Information Management, Deloitte
Expert in the use of machine learning, predictive modelling, data analysis and data visualisation within complex projects.
Date and time: 11.7.-19.7.2023, 4 lessons from 9 am to 4 pm on the following dates: 11.7., 12.7. a 18.7., 19.7.2023.
Venue: Deloitte, Churchill I, Italská 2581/67, Praha 2
Registration fee: CZK 24 000 + 21 % VAT, CZK 29 040 incl. VAT.
Deloitte will provide the data infrastructure; training participants only need their laptop on which they will process the specified tasks.