Become familiar with the creation and principles of efficient data visualisation
Not a data analyst but you sometimes have to create and present charts? If you would like to get better data from clients and improve your work with it, then this course is tailor-made for you! We will teach you how to use data visualisation to efficiently communicate important information to specific audiences and improve team and company management. It does not matter what BI tool you are currently using for data visualisation – we will cover the principles of creation and presentation, not the technologies.
What will you learn?
- You will learn the principles of visual information perception (conscious and subconscious processing
- You will become familiar with basic terminology and practices in data visualisation
- You will learn how to visually code data
- You will learn how to select a suitable type of chart/visualisation
- You will learn in detail about the individual stages of data visualisation creation and you will:
- Learn how to get quality assignments and documents
- Learn how to prepare wireframes or a prototype
- Learn how to work with a data preparation assignment
- Learn more about the actual implementation
- You will find out what skills and knowledge are needed
- You will learn how to approach the selection of suitable tools
- We will share some practical tips for dashboard design
What can you expect?
- The online course is delivered via MS Teams and is divided into two lessons. Each lesson is three hours long including a break.
- The in-person session takes place in the Deloitte lecture room and is designed as a one-day course.
- We will customise the content and language of the training to the participants’ needs. If English-speaking participants are enrolled, the training will be conducted in English. Training materials are prepared in English only.
Eliška Valterová, Data Visualization and Tableau consultant
For over 5 years, Eliška has been helping clients improve their decision-making processes by creating data visualisations for them and transferring her knowledge and experience through consulting and training. Her work combines the understanding of business needs, visual analytics, data visualisation and UX. Her experience includes projects in the banking, telecommunications, automotive, e-commerce and marketing sectors.
Date and time: 19.7. and 20. 7. 2021, from 9 am to 12 pm
Registration fee: CZK 5 500 + 21 % VAT, CZK 6 655 incl. VAT.