Quick and effective way to solve problems and challenges
How to embrace good ideas and get rid of the bad ones? How to face challenges and solve problems in an unconventional way? Join our course and experience the whole Design Thinking process – from problem mapping to the solution creation to subsequent verification. Where others spent their time with useless discussions, you will be able to reach (various) possible solutions, unexpected perspectives or even materials for qualified decisions in a controlled and effective way. Design Thinking is an approach for everybody. Everyone can gain real value without any large time and financial investments.
The content and language of the course will be tailored to the needs of the participants. In case that English-speaking participants sign up, the training will be held in English. Training materials are available in English only.
What will you learn?
- Recognise areas/topics with pilot project potential;
- Select the best solution from various possible ones;
- Evaluate projects and decide on their (dis)continuation.
What can you expect?
- Pre-work before the Design Thinking problem/opportunity solution (individual preparation before the workshop);
- Philosophical and theoretical base for the Design Thinking approach;
- Work with contexts within the problem/opportunity domain;
- Analysis of customers, their knowledge and understanding using e.g. the Jobs To Be Done methodology;
- Using the How Might We process to define the Design Challenge;
- Work with inspiration;
- Iterative process of developing possible solutions;
- Decision process combining the best individual ideas for a team solution;
- Prototyping using various tools;
- Fast solution validation;
- Iterative solution development.
What will you gain from the course?
- You will understand the real value of Design Thinking– how to find a solution to your problem or an opportunity quickly and in an agile way by understanding your customers and the solution-oriented approach.
- You will learn methods to achieve fast results from cooperative and agile team work beyond traditional expectations.
- The knowledge and skills from our intensive workshop can be used both in your working and private life.
Jiří Vávra, Strategic Design Lead | Deloitte Next
Jirka is a specialised consultant who focuses on innovations. For facilitation, he uses methods such as Design Sprint, Agile, Design Thinking, 10 Types of Innovation and Lean Startup in combination with coaching and therapeutic principles, assisting teams, companies and holdings with growing their businesses and innovating internal strategies and mechanisms.
Jirka has more than 10 years of experience in marketing and media. He managed several creative teams for leading Czech companies (Nivea, Škoda Auto, Staropramen).
Date and time: 10. 9. 2021, from 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: Deloitte, Spielberk Office Centre, Holandská 1, Brno
Registration fee: CZK 7 500 + 21 % VAT, CZK 9 075,00 incl. VAT