Do you want to be a participant or a winner?
Formulating a business strategy in today’s turbulent world is much more important than ever before and developing a strategy itself is often very frustrating. Despite all the tools available (and maybe because of them), this process seems to be a mysterious one, with many risks on the journey as well as potentially catastrophic consequences in case of failure.
Creating a strategy can be very demanding, but it does not have to be complicated. Join our course and master a structured process that can help you not only create a business strategy but also immediately take steps to its implementation using the strategic framework “Playing to Win.“
During the course, you will work with your own business strategy within both individual and group lessons. The lessons will include basic theory, case studies and practical tips.
The workshop mainly includes practical lessons. Its content will be tailored to the needs of the participants.
What will you learn?
- Identify and define the business strategy for your company;
- Improve your strategy based on your competitive advantage;
- Implement the strategy in real life.
What can you expect?
- Tasks for your individual preparation before the workshop;
- Business strategy theory and main principles of its creation;
- Introduction to the basic framework according to the ”Playing to Win” methodology;
- Formulating winning ambitions as a first step to the creation of the strategy; presentation of different types and possibilities of goal planning;
- Selection of markets which the company decides to compete on;
- Formulation of value proposition and competitive advantages needed to win on the given markets;
- Defining necessary organisational skills (“company muscles”);
- Development of strategic initiatives for transferring the strategy into real life; prioritisation of initiatives and their effective management;
- Facilitated strategy creation in your team with practical tips and tricks.
What will you gain from the course?
- Knowledge of the cornerstones needed to formulate a business strategy and encourage strategic discussion;
- Practical experience with the strategy definition process;
- Instructions for the implementation of strategic thinking in your company.
Michal Süttö, Strategic Innovation & Growth Lead | Deloitte NEXT
Michal assists organisations with finding and achieving new business growth opportunities. He specialises in defining innovation strategies, mapping market opportunities and creating new products and services focused on the end customer. In his projects, he combines traditional business strategy abilities with Thinking, Lean Startup and Growth Hacking methods.
Date and time: 10 December 2021, from 9 am to 12 pm
Venue: Deloitte, Churchill I, Italská 2581/67, Praha 2
Registration fee: CZK 4 500 + 21 % VAT, CZK 5 445,00 incl. VAT.