Being able to work with data in an efficient way is one of the basic prerequisites for the success of every modern business. Would you like to learn how to create your own data models and turn them into nice interactive visualisations? Would you like to be able to analyse data from one or more data sources? Do you want to know how to share your work easily and cooperate online with your colleagues? In that case, the Power BI tool is a clear choice for you. Sign up for our courses and learn how to work with this cloud-based technology in an efficient way.
And now to the course Basics of Power BI :
Data are one of the most crucial and valuable assets of a company. However, their selection, processing and interpretation is often not an easy task. In this course, you will learn how to cleanse your data quickly and efficiently, how to structure them, add interactive calculations and create high-quality visualisation using the Power BI tool. If you have not had any experience with Business Intelligence so far, do not worry; we will teach you the very basics in our course.
What will you learn?
- Why Business Intelligence is an important topic and for what Power BI can be used
- How to collect data correctly
- Get familiar with terms such as data quality, data management or data transformation
- Learn the basics of data modelling and data visualisation
- Get to know the basic functions of Power BI and find out how to proceed correctly when preparing interactive reports or dashboards
- Try to create your own data model and report
How will the course be organised?
- The online course takes place on the Microsoft Teams platform and consists of two lessons (each of them is 3 hours long including the break).
- In case of a face-to-face training, the course will be held in the training room at Deloitte as a one-day event.
- The content and language of the training will be tailored to the needs of the participants. In case that English-speaking participants sign up, the course will be held in English. Training materials are available in English only.
Aneta Trepáková, BI Senior Consultant in the Deloitte AI & Data team
Aneta has more than 4 years of experience in the area of data analysis, reporting and visualisation using various tools. At Deloitte, she takes patronage over solutions requiring knowledge of tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Google Looker. She focuses on the interconnection of different areas – data visualisation, data architecture, data management and business strategy – to achieve a data-driven concept for the clients.
Date: 20 December 2021, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Venue: Deloitte, Churchill I, Italská 2581/67, Prague 2
Participation fee: CZK 7,500 + 21 % VAT, CZK 9,075 incl. VAT