Learn the basics of Tableau quickly and easily
If you need to learn how to use the BI Tableau tool but you do not have time for lengthy self-study, sign up for our course where we will teach you everything you need to know about the basic functions of this BI tool through practical examples! You will gain first-hand experience when completing independent tasks and then evaluate your knowledge in a final test.
The course does not require any previous knowledge or experience of working with Tableau.
What will you learn?
- You will explore the world of Tableau, and you will:
- Understand the terminology
- Get familiar with the Tableau user environment
- Master working with data sources
- Learn how to connect to them
- Learn how to edit and save them
- Create individual visualisations (charts)
- Learn how to build a dashboard from individual visualisations
- Share your work with your colleagues and users
What can you expect?
- The online course is delivered via MS Teams and is divided into 2 lessons. Each lesson is three hours long including a break.
- The in-person programme takes place in the Deloitte lecture room and is designed as a one-day course.
- You will need to have Tableau Desktop or Tableau public installed on your computer to be able to actively participate in the class.
- We will customise the content and language of the training to the participants’ needs. If English-speaking participants are enrolled, the training will be conducted in English. Training materials are prepared in English only.
Eliška Valterová, Data Visualization and Tableau consultant
For over 5 years, Eliška has been helping clients improve their decision-making processes by creating data visualisations for them and transferring her knowledge and experience through consulting and training. Her work combines the understanding of business needs, visual analytics, data visualisation and UX. Her experience includes projects in the banking, telecommunications, automotive, e-commerce and marketing sectors.
Date and time: 1. and 2. 7. 2021, from 9 am to 12 pm
Registration fee: CZK 5 500 + 21 % VAT, CZK 6 655 incl. VAT.