How to lead effective and interactive online workshops
Online/remote workshops have become an essential part of our working lives. They are less money- and time-consuming than the traditional ones, yet their organisers often have to face many difficulties and obstacles, which make it complicated to gain the full attention of the audience and a relevant output at the same time. Facilitators have to plan the whole course of the workshop minute after minute, find a proper tool or a combination of tools, and adapt the online environment to the purpose of the workshop. Alongside this, they should bear in mind that the digital abilities of the participants are not on the same level and, last but not least, that their technical equipment differs. The facilitators should, therefore, be prepared for every situation that can occur. If something goes wrong during the workshop and the facilitator is not able to handle the situation, the workshop can do more harm than good. We can teach you how to organise online workshops that are not only effective but even exceed everyone’s expectations.
The workshop mainly includes practical lessons. Its content will be tailored to the needs of the participants.
What will you learn?
- How to prepare an effective online workshop which all participants take part in;
- The basics and principles of online facilitation;
- How to use and combine suitable online tools following a certain purpose.
What can you expect?
- You will gain an overview of the available online tools and examples of their use;
- You will learn about case studies of successful online workshops attended by dozens of participants;
- You will develop procedures for specific assignments for online workshops with an international attendance;
- You will create your own online workshop tailored to your needs;
- You will try to facilitate and lead an online workshop.
What will you gain from the course?
- The ability to create an online workshop tailored to specific aims and needs;
- Tips and advice on leading online workshops;
- Overview of modern online solutions and tools (both free and charged);
- Experience and best practice on how to proceed when you hold online workshops.
Jirka Vávra, Strategic Design Lead | Deloitte Next
Jirka is a specialised consultant who focuses on innovations. For facilitation, he uses methods such as Design Sprint, Agile, Design Thinking, 10 Types of Innovation and Lean Startup in combination with coaching and therapeutic principles, assisting teams, companies and holdings with growing their businesses and innovating internal strategies and mechanisms.
Jirka has more than 10 years of experience in marketing and media. He managed several creative teams for leading Czech companies (Nivea, Škoda Auto, Staropramen).
Michal Süttö, Strategic Innovation & Growth Lead | Deloitte NEXT
Michal assists organisations with finding and achieving new business growth opportunities. He specialises in defining innovation strategies, mapping market opportunities and creating new products and services focused on the end customer. In his projects, he combines traditional business strategy abilities with Thinking, Lean Startup and Growth Hacking methods.
Date and time: 2. 6. 2022, from 9 am to 5 pm
Registration fee: CZK 7 500 + 21 % VAT, CZK 9 075,00 incl. VAT