DAY4 │ 8-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
The pandemic has transformed the world and banking sector irreversibly. Changes in all markets and industries have impacted customer expectations regarding digital banking services, which are now higher than ever. Because of that, the role of banks is evolving as well. During this panel, we will present the most interesting trends shaping the banking sector coming from our latest edition of Digital Banking Maturity study. We will also discuss the influence of digitalization on the risk function, and vice versa, how risk and compliance functions can digitize themselves to cover financial and non-financial risks even better.
- Damian Hales, Risk Advisory Partner – Deloitte UK·
- Justyna Wozniakowska, Consulting Manager, Strategy, Analytics and M&A - Deloitte Poland
- Michael Wodzicki, Consulting Partner, Strategy, Analytics and M&A - Deloitte Poland
Deloitte Banking Risk & Regulatory Academy IV
Come explore with us at the Deloitte Banking Risk & Regulatory Academy! 5-9 December 2022
5 days – 6 webinars
We will dive into risk & regulatory and beyond, led by our best subject matter experts from all around Europe.
Book your place now for our free of charge webinars!
- DAY 1 │ 5-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
What’s new on the regulatory and supervisory agenda?
- DAY 1 │ 5-DEC, 15:00-16:30 CET
Outlook on the economic trends of 2023
- DAY 2 │ 6-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
Credit risk: Is the banking industry ready to deal with these new conditions?
- DAY 3 │ 7-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
Managing ESG around the emerging regulatory environment
- DAY 4 │ 8-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
Digital (r)evolution in banks – what it means for risk function?
- DAY 5 │ 9-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
New regulatory and risk management requirements for Investment Firms – the current state of play
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.