In an increasingly globalised world, companies are exploring opportunities for growth in various markets. How they structure their cross-border activities can have a significant impact on their tax treatment and should be assessed carefully. The concept of VAT fixed establishment has been the source of dispute in several countries in the European Union, creating uncertainty for businesses.
Please join us on 06 June 2023 at 10:00 a.m. CET for an overview of the recent developments around fixed establishments and a discussion of the impact the ECJ case C-333/20 (Berlin Chemie A. Menarini SRL) has had.
- Business structures where the VAT fixed establishment issue needs to be assessed, practical approach of businesses and areas of potential disputes with the tax authorities
- The ECJ Case C-333/20 – the background, its impact and practical implications
- The significance of ECJ referrals
- Vlad Boeriu, Tax & Legal Partner-in-Charge, Deloitte Romania
- Emanuel Bondalici, Senior Managing Associate, Reff & Associates | Deloitte Legal Romania
- Przemyslaw Skorupa, Director, Deloitte Poland
We look forward to welcoming you to this webinar!
Please note that the webinar will be held in English.
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.