Work-from-anywhere best practices are here - no need to experiment further. Join our Academy and learn how to build a future-proof work model in your organization and support employees and managers in tackling the challenges of a boundaryless world.
Why is it important?
The boundaries that were once assumed to be the natural order of things are falling away as disruption and discontinuity challenge traditional models and assumptions about work. In a boundaryless world, work isn’t defined by jobs, the workplace isn’t a specific place, and many workers aren’t traditional employees.
Hybrid work and remote work accelerated by the pandemic, are here to stay. According to the 2023 Gen Z and Millennial Survey, a stunning 75% of GenZ and 75% of Millenials who are currently in remote or hybrid roles would consider looking for a new job if their employer asked them to work on-site full-time. What is more, about one in six would immediately start looking for a new role. This shift is associated with changes in the virtual collaboration landscape, easier access to diverse talent pools, and new drivers of employee experience.
The question is how can you support your organization, managers, and employees in the new reality of work?
What is the course based on?
We know what the key drivers of a successful way of work design in the new reality are. Program of the course is based on best market practice, data-driven insights, and fueled by Deloitte research.
We will include:
- Insights from Global and Regional market research by Deloitte: global trends are enriched by a localized perspective, including Human Capital Trends, GenZ and Millenials Survey and more.
- Data-driven solutions based on Hybrid Team Scan – team effectiveness diagnostics methodology used globally across multiple industries, with nearly 20 000 participants from CE region.
- Best practices from implementation projects across various industries and geographies. We have helped multiple organizations across geographies and industries to design, reshape and sustain the future of work models.
How will you benefit?
Our course consists of 4 sessions, that will help you define and measure new ways of working in your organization and support managers in leading in a boundaryless world.
Academy is a unique opportunity to connect human resources experts, business and future of work leaders from Central Europe, with Deloitte experts and insights from Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary. All sessions will be in English and delivered online (with recording available).
SESSION 1. Define: What is the future of work?
Online, September 14th, 2023, 10:00-14:00 CET.
- Key shifts in the world of work and new fundamentals of the world of work
- What are the market trends and employee expectations across the region
- Differences between office – hybrid – remote work models and drivers of success
- Success stories: case studies of organizations that have found their new way
- Tools and decision frameworks to align the expectations of employees, team leaders, and senior leaders
SESSION 2. How to Measure & Sustain the new way of work?
Online, September 21st, 2023, 10:00-14:00 CET.
- Managing hybrid and remote work as business as usual and levels of maturity
- Role of HR in managing new model of work – focus on interactions
- Measuring effectiveness and engagement in the new work setting
- Selected elements of boundaryless organization: workforce ecosystems, from jobs to skills,
- Inclusive or isolated?: DEI considerations when working from anywhere
SESSION 3. Supporting Teams and the new role of Managers
Online, September 28th, 2023, 10:00-14:00 CET.
- Leading in a boundaryless world – are managers ready?
- Working with different generations – insights from research
- How the manager’s role has changed and levers: 5 key competencies of hybrid leaders and tools
- Team charter: Template for constructive conversation with the team
- How to support managers and the challenges they are facing
- Measuring competencies gap and planning upskilling
SESSION 4. Personal effectiveness, well-being and new technologies
Online, October 5th, 2023, 10:00-14:00 CET.
- How to thrive and boost your career in hybrid – personal roadmaps
- Audit of effectiveness blockers
- Well-being in the work-from-anywhere era
- Landscape of virtual collaboration tools
- Technology – beyond the horizon – case studies
Meet our experts
- John Guziak – Partner, Human Capital
- Zbigniew Łobocki – Senior Manager, Human Capital
- Anna Szabowska-Walaszczyk – Manager, Human Capital
- Zuzana Kostiviarová – Senior manager
- Martin Csépai – Director
The Organizer hereby declares that the Training Course (i.e. the information delivered during the Training and included in related materials) is of a purely academic nature and does not constitute any tax, legal or other professional advice or opinion, and the Organizer shall not be held liable for the use of information provided during the Training Course or included in the related materials. The Training regards general issues addressed to a broad group of recipients and does not constitute individual consulting in any form.
Organizer reserves the right to respond only to selected Q&A questions.
The Organizer has the right to change the start date, cancel the event, make changes to the program of the Training Course or change the venue and manner of delivering the Training Course, including the parameters of the Training Course and the application through which the Training Course will be provided, for valid reasons.
The Organizer reserves the right to select applications, in particular reject applications submitted by entities offering competitive services, as well as registrations based on the Act on Statutory Auditors, Audit Firms and Public Oversight of 11 May 2017.
Organizer accepts registrations through the correctly filled-in registration form (all fields) until 2 p.m. of the day before the planned start of the Academy. Please provide a professional e-mail address. Registration e-mail needs to be unique – two users cannot be registered using the same e-mail address.
The Organizer shall confirm successful registration for the Training Course no later than within 2 days prior to the date of the Training (unless the registration was made later than that).
In case of not receiving registration confirmation or confirmation of participation please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to participate in the Training Course, the Participant should meet the following technical requirements applied to the Platform use: a computer or mobile device with access to the Internet and recommended browser.
Please see the regulations on the online training courses organized by Deloitte companies: https://akce.deloitte.cz/files/220721_REGULAMIN_EN.pdf
The course is organized by Deloitte Advisory sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw, address: Al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133 Warszawa, register under KRS no. 0000761948, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 525-27-43-619 (more information about Deloitte entities is available here https://www2.deloitte.com/pl/pl/legal/o-deloitte.html)