Pre-owned Microsoft volume licenses can be bought and sold legally. Buying of licenses provides instant saving of up to 70%. Selling licenses frees up extra capital for your IT budget. Join this webinar to learn more about both scenarios and steps you need to take to get immediate benefits.
- How to efficiently optimize the IT budget of your company.
- What are the legal requirements to be met for the trade with used software licenses.
- How does the process of software license transfer look like and how to assure its compliance.
- What value brings the partnership between Deloitte and Capefoxx to your company.
- David Korniet. David is a Manager in the Extended Enterprise Risk Management team of Deloitte Czech Republic, specializing in the services in the area of Software Asset Management and License compliance.
- Michael H. Vilain. More than 32 years in the software industry. Have worked for IBM, Microsoft & Crayon before joining Capefoxx. Extensive knowledge about Microsoft products & licensing arising from 15 year career with Microsoft.
- Reiko Raie. 20 years of experience as entrepreneur and business development manager in software industry. Have worked for Microsoft, Oracle and its partners. Has experience launching Microsoft partner business from scratch in CEE.
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.