DAY3 │ 7-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
With the growing focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues and expanding ESG regulatory landscape the prioritization of ESG preparedness and efforts dedicated to ESG topics and objectives need to be increased. In this session we will discuss the most pressing subjects, such as ICAAP integration of ESG metrics, and present an overview of regulatory requirements in terms of ESG disclosures (taxonomy reporting & pillar 3 ESG), - hot topics for December 31, 2022 - publications, and challenges for the Finance function on the way to integrated performance.
- Frederic Bujoc, Risk Advisory Partner - Deloitte France
- Herve Phaure, Credit Risk Partner – Deloitte France
- Ian Wilson, Risk Advisory Partner - Deloitte UK
- Krisztina S-Nagy, Risk Advisory Partner - Deloitte Hungary
- Stefan Ebenfeld, Risk Advisory Director – Deloitte Germany
Deloitte Banking Risk & Regulatory Academy IV
Come explore with us at the Deloitte Banking Risk & Regulatory Academy! 5-9 December 2022
5 days – 6 webinars
We will dive into risk & regulatory and beyond, led by our best subject matter experts from all around Europe.
Book your place now for our free of charge webinars!
- DAY 1 │ 5-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
What’s new on the regulatory and supervisory agenda?
- DAY 1 │ 5-DEC, 15:00-16:30 CET
Outlook on the economic trends of 2023
- DAY 2 │ 6-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
Credit risk: Is the banking industry ready to deal with these new conditions?
- DAY 3 │ 7-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
Managing ESG around the emerging regulatory environment
- DAY 4 │ 8-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
Digital (r)evolution in banks – what it means for risk function?
- DAY 5 │ 9-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
New regulatory and risk management requirements for Investment Firms – the current state of play
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.