Please join us on 02 February 2024 at 11 a.m. CET for a webinar delving into the revolutionary new legal framework introduced in the EU to regulate class actions. The Representative Actions Directive empowers NGOs and public bodies to pursue in court injunctive or redress measures (including monetary compensation) on behalf of entire classes of consumers.
During the webinar we will delve into the transformative impacts of the Representative Actions Directive on B2C industries and will discuss core concepts, implementation challenges, litigation funding, and potential effects across Central European jurisdictions.
- Introduction to the Representative Actions Directive
- The main procedural aspects regulated under the Directive
- Implementation of the Directive in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Romania
- Advantages of representative actions
- Potential impact in jurisdictions across Central Europe
- Mihnea Galgotiu-Sararu, Partner, Reff & Associates I Deloitte Legal Romania
- Zvezdelina Filova, Partner, Deloitte Legal Bulgaria
- Jaroslava Kračúnová, Partner, Deloitte Legal Czech Republic
- David Ramocsa, Senior Managing Associate, Deloitte Legal Hungary
- Lukasz Strankowski, Senior Managing Associate, Deloitte Legal Poland
We look forward to welcoming you to this webinar!
Participation in this webinar is free of charge and by invitation only. Please note that the webinar will be held in English.
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.