Is your organisation looking for an efficient solution to optimise its budget? Would you like to understand how pre-owned software licenses can help you achieve significant savings or free up capital? If your answer to both questions is yes, we would be pleased to welcome you to our breakfast with Capefoxx, where these topics and much more will be discussed.
- How to efficiently optimise the IT budget of your organisation via pre-owned Microsoft volume licenses?
- What are the legal requirements to be met for the trade with used software licenses?
- How does the process of software license transfer look and how can its compliance be assured?
- What value does the partnership between Deloitte and Capefoxx bring to your organisation?
- David Korniet. David is a Manager in the Extended Enterprise Risk Management team of Deloitte Czech Republic, specialising in services in the area of Software Asset Management and License compliance.
- Reiko Raie. Reiko is a Sales Director CEE in Capefoxx AG and has 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur and business development manager in the software industry. He has worked for Microsoft, Oracle and its partners. He also has experience in launching Microsoft partner businesses from scratch in CEE.
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.