DAY1 │ 5-DEC, 15:00-16:30 CET
Join our panel for an outlook on the economic trends of 2023. Understand the drivers and risks to the global and the European economy in the coming year. Hear insights on energy markets and the future of the energy crisis. Understand geopolitical and economic trends in Asia.
- Dr. Ira Kalish, Chief Global Economist - Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Dr. Alexander Börsch, Chief Economist and Head of Research - Deloitte Germany
- Dr. Johannes Trüby, Partner, Economic Advisory, Energy markets & modelling- Deloitte France
- Soichiro Shibata, Director - Monitor Deloitte (Japan) Geopolitics & Geostrategy
- Julia Patorska, Economist, Risk Advisory Director – Deloitte Poland
Deloitte Banking Risk & Regulatory Academy IV
Come explore with us at the Deloitte Banking Risk & Regulatory Academy! 5-9 December 2022
5 days – 6 webinars
We will dive into risk & regulatory and beyond, led by our best subject matter experts from all around Europe.
Book your place now for our free of charge webinars!
- DAY 1 │ 5-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
What’s new on the regulatory and supervisory agenda?
- DAY 1 │ 5-DEC, 15:00-16:30 CET
Outlook on the economic trends of 2023
- DAY 2 │ 6-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
Credit risk: Is the banking industry ready to deal with these new conditions?
- DAY 3 │ 7-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
Managing ESG around the emerging regulatory environment
- DAY 4 │ 8-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
Digital (r)evolution in banks – what it means for risk function?
- DAY 5 │ 9-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
New regulatory and risk management requirements for Investment Firms – the current state of play
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.