Navigating Advertising Regulations in Central Europe
Explore diverse medicinal product and medical devices advertisement rules across CEE nations. Compare legal frameworks, discuss prenotification, SmPC compliance, gifts, samples, HCP involvement. A must-attend for CEE legal, compliance and marketing teams.
Advertising rules of medicinal products and medical devices are different in every CE country. At the webinar we would present and compare legal framework of drugs and medical device advertising in Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania and Bulgaria.
At the event we will for example talk about:
- Prenotification obligation
- Levels of compliance with SmPC
- HCP involvement
It is a unique chance to listen, ask questions and discuss the topic. This event is for all those who are responsible for compliance of marketing in CE. In-house lawyers, compliance officers and marketing team members. Especially those who oversee more than one country of the CE region.
- Dagmar Yoder - Local Partner | Legal
- Miglena Micheva - Senior Managing Associate
- Jakub Misiak - Partner Associate, Deloitte Legal
- Tereza Davidová - Senior Managing Associate | Attorney at Law
- Iulian Maier - Managing Associate
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.