In today's fast-paced and interconnected world, businesses are increasingly turning to digital solutions to streamline their HR processes, increase efficiency and improve the employee experience. This transition brings several legal challenges that need careful attention to ensure compliance and mitigate potential risks.
Please join us on 05 October 2023 at 2 p.m. CET for a webinar where we will dive into the digitalization of HR processes and documents across Central Europe.
- Benefits and challenges of HR digitalization
- Levels of electronic signatures and their legal effect
- Form of the documents required by law
- Delivery rules
- Retention and archiving of HR documents
- Brigitta Gal, Managing Associate, Deloitte Legal Hungary
- Valerija Cerovski, Attorney-at-law, Deloitte Legal in cooperation with Croatian lawyers
- Jan Procházka, Partner, Deloitte Legal Czech Republic
- Anca-Gabriela Ilie, Senior Managing Associate, Reff & Associates | Deloitte Legal Romania
- Robert Minachin, Senior Managing Associate, Deloitte Legal Slovakia
- Magdalena Skwara, Senior Managing Associate, Deloitte Legal Poland
We look forward to welcoming you to this webinar!
Participation in this webinar is free of charge and by invitation only. Please note that the webinar will be held in English.
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.