DAY1 │ 5-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
Join our panel for a review of the supervisory agenda, priorities and regulatory map for the European banking sector in 2023. Understand the supervisory trends and how those may affect the banks’ working schedule and business model strategy.
- Frank Mueller, Risk Advisory Partner – Deloitte Germany
- Herve Phaure, Risk Advisory Partner - Deloitte France
- Michael Cluse, Risk Advisory Director - Deloitte Germany
- Rod Hardcastle, Risk Advisory Director - Deloitte UK
- Stephan Thouet, Audit & Assurance Director - Deloitte Germany
Deloitte Banking Risk & Regulatory Academy IV
Come explore with us at the Deloitte Banking Risk & Regulatory Academy! 5-9 December 2022
5 days – 6 webinars
We will dive into risk & regulatory and beyond, led by our best subject matter experts from all around Europe.
Book your place now for our free of charge webinars!
- DAY 1 │ 5-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
What’s new on the regulatory and supervisory agenda?
- DAY 1 │ 5-DEC, 15:00-16:30 CET
Outlook on the economic trends of 2023
- DAY 2 │ 6-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
Credit risk: Is the banking industry ready to deal with these new conditions?
- DAY 3 │ 7-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
Managing ESG around the emerging regulatory environment
- DAY 4 │ 8-DEC, 10:00-11:30 CET
Digital (r)evolution in banks – what it means for risk function?
- DAY 5 │ 9-DEC, 10:00-11:00 CET
New regulatory and risk management requirements for Investment Firms – the current state of play
The event is not intended for advisors and employees of companies engaged in advisory services. Deloitte reserves the right to create the list of participants.